davehc

Essential Member
Premium Supporter
For all users satisfaction. I have just run Ccleanerj quite a few of its extra functions selected, and its Regcleaner. after that I ran the built in Clean disk. No ill effects - so far. Use at your peril!
By the way. Afterwards I ran the defrag. No blogs or mention of this, but they have done something useful! It goes through the procedure at about 4 times the speed of any prvious!!!!

Last edited:
Solution
Although I've never owned one doesn't it sometimes have to do with batteries? Maybe they are low? Or is that just wireless mice?
I've been on a SSD for a while now so Defrag seems just the same.. By the way David is that supposed to be Ccleaner in your post? ;)

LOL. Yeah I am having some problems for the moment, with a wireless keyboard. Can't figure it out. Sa whin I writ it ist always wot cums out

I believe its wireless connection is either too slow or intermittent. It belongs to one of my grandchildren. Gives me something to do! I will probably end up buying her a new one.

Although I've never owned one doesn't it sometimes have to do with batteries? Maybe they are low? Or is that just wireless mice?

Solution
Sure. It has batteries, but no prob there.

Back