Windows 7 Ccleaner

Peterr

Fantastic Member
Hello
I was setting up a program to run at schedule and noticed Ccleaner in the task scheduler.
I never use the cleaner per se, only some other features. Should I remove it(hilite and delete) or is it there because I have used the Application cleaner ?
Thank you
Peter

Ccleaner is one of the best software. It is very useful for improve computer speed. It is also useful for remove damage data in computer and also remove temporary file. So you can easily use this software.

Last edited:
Hello
I was setting up a program to run at schedule and noticed Ccleaner in the task scheduler.
I never use the cleaner per se, only some other features. Should I remove it(hilite and delete) or is it there because I have used the Application cleaner ?
Thank you
Peter

Ccleaner is a nice software program. Optimizes the computer, deleting temporary files, cookies etc.

Do you run the registry cleaner or just the Windows or Applications?
If the registry cleaner, are you selective about what you check off;I am not techy enough to know what I am checking so I would have to run the whole program.

I like the registry cleaner in ccleaner, I augment it with another good free registry cleaner, wise registry cleaner :)

At lleast there is a backup. I ran the registry cleaner twice and each time I had issues. IT was a long time ago.
I'll leave well enough alone I think until next reinstall. I do have Acronis if I change my mind.

Back