Cd image of Ubuntu

xNathan

Well i downloaded a rar ubuntu (.iso) and i brunt into into a cd and when i booted it up it was nothing like ubuntu had showed on there website it was all blue in the background and i know this is not ubuntu ive seen it on utube anyways my question is how can i do this the right way? can anyone give me the link to the right toosl like for e.g which ubuntu should i download , burning software and so on and if some one can make this much easier for me by giving me a cd image so ican burnt it right into my dvd-r cd which works.
THanks in advance

Well i downloaded a rar ubuntu (.iso) and i brunt into into a cd and when i booted it up it was nothing like ubuntu had showed on there website it was all blue in the background and i know this is not ubuntu ive seen it on utube anyways my question is how can i do this the right way? can anyone give me the link to the right toosl like for e.g which ubuntu should i download , burning software and so on and if some one can make this much easier for me by giving me a cd image so ican burnt it right into my dvd-r cd which works.
THanks in advance

Where did you get it from?

try here - Desktop | Ubuntu

Where did you get it from?

try here - Desktop | Ubuntu

I downloaded it from ubuntu but it was in the alternate i think that why i had a different boot up screen from what i saw and the reason i need a cd image or something easier to download is cause my net is very slow and disconnects a lot

Back