Windows 7 cdex

alfred01

Fantastic Member
I'm using the cdex software (Thanks again nmsuk) for converting CD into MP3 but am unable too find the correct method for finding album info and song title. I was told I could get the song titles from freedb. Can someone help me with this as I am old and not very bright and can't figure this out. :confused2:

Thank You :)

1565051347467.png

Well nmsuk, it's like I've become your permanent student. Thank You once again. Is there something I can vote on for you or paint your house or just do something too repay you? Name it bud!

Thanks again,

David :up:

No need to do a thing. Is always a pleasure to help. For me it's about passing on knowledge. So just a like on the post will do me.

Well the CDex worked like a charm. In a split second after inserting the CD the info is all there. The only problem is when the files are converted to wave files, and saved in my Music file, none of the info comes with it. I'm not sure why Microsoft had to change the WMP. 10 year's ago, you just had to insert the CD and it would automatically show in WMP and you just had to click "rip" and then sit back and the computer would do all the work.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be very happy to hear them. :applaud:

Thanks, David :)

In options goto encoder>tags and select all the tag versions. I won't guarantee it but I think it may fix this issue.

Whether it works or not I must Thank You again nmsuk as your obviously very intelligent and knowledgeable. You've also been very patient with me and I really do appreciate that. :applaud:

Thanks again nmsuk,

David:)

Back
Top Bottom