Centered posts

Digerati

Fantastic Member
Microsoft MVP
Hmmm, all posts are appearing with the text centered - but only with IE. FF and Chrome are displayed with the text left-justified, as expected. This is only happening with IE, and only on this site. Running IE without add-ons does not correct issue.

Problem seen on two computers.

Looks fine to me Bill.. (IE10)

posts.jpg

It is definitely a Windows7forums cookie problem. If I log out and delete my cookies then look at the posts, they are all properly aligned to the left. But as soon as I log in, the posts are center aligned again. And once again, only this site.

Bill,

Thank you for identifying this problem. It was the result of a change required by Google in the placement of ads and the text surrounding said advertisements. It looks like we had a missed a </center> in some commenting out of code. bassfisher6522 also corroborated this problem and we were able to duplicate it in IE9 when advertisements are disabled. The problem has been fixed.

The problem has been fixed.
It sure has! Thanks. And thanks for moving the thread. I note "Feedback Forum" being a tiny (font wise) sub-forum is hard to see for those of us too lazy to hunt it down. ;)

Hmmm, there still seems to be some significant rendering/text alignment issues.

windows7forums-rendering.JPG

Back