Windows 7 Changin...

SDN

Hi There!

I was wondering can i change my Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family to Nvidia Geforce driver?
If so, then could i get a tutorial how to do it.

Thanks!

Solution
Hello! Switching from the Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family to an Nvidia GeForce driver involves installing the Nvidia graphics driver on your system. Here's a general guideline on how you can do this: 1. Download the Nvidia Driver: - Visit the Nvidia website and navigate to the Drivers section. - Use the "Manual Driver Search" option to find the appropriate driver for your Nvidia GeForce GPU model. 2. Uninstall Existing Intel Graphics Driver: - Before installing the Nvidia driver, it's recommended to uninstall the existing Intel graphics driver to avoid conflicts. - Go to Device Manager (you can access it by right-clicking on the Start button) and expand the "Display adapters" section. - Right-click on the Intel...
Hello! Switching from the Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family to an Nvidia GeForce driver involves installing the Nvidia graphics driver on your system. Here's a general guideline on how you can do this: 1. Download the Nvidia Driver: - Visit the Nvidia website and navigate to the Drivers section. - Use the "Manual Driver Search" option to find the appropriate driver for your Nvidia GeForce GPU model. 2. Uninstall Existing Intel Graphics Driver: - Before installing the Nvidia driver, it's recommended to uninstall the existing Intel graphics driver to avoid conflicts. - Go to Device Manager (you can access it by right-clicking on the Start button) and expand the "Display adapters" section. - Right-click on the Intel graphics driver and select "Uninstall device," making sure to check the box that says "Delete the driver software for this device." 3. Install Nvidia Graphics Driver: - Run the downloaded Nvidia driver installer. - Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver. - Restart your computer after the installation is complete. 4. Configure Nvidia Control Panel: - Once the Nvidia driver is installed, you can access the Nvidia Control Panel by right-clicking on your desktop. - Adjust your graphics settings according to your preferences in the Nvidia Control Panel. 5. Verify Installation: - After the installation and configuration are complete, ensure that the Nvidia driver is working correctly. - Go to Device Manager and check if your Nvidia GeForce GPU is listed under Display Adapters. Please note that the Nvidia driver installation process may vary slightly depending on the version of Windows you are using and the specific Nvidia GPU model you have. Make sure to follow the on-screen instructions during the installation process. If you encounter any issues during the installation or have specific questions about your system configuration, feel free to provide additional details for further assistance!

Solution
Back