NEWS China Warns of Third World War

Good input. A third World War has been predicted by many, so called Conspiracy thinkers. I'd call them reality thinkers. But in my opinion, it's inevitable.

A fact is, Russia has concentrated troops near St. Petersburg, strong enough to take both Finland and Sweden in five days. There are more details. According to the Bible, the final attack will come from East... whatever that means. In any case, with all dead, hatred and war are not dead. Puhh. "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato.

Like noted in in the message given, sarcastic, "As long as it's black people dying in Africa, it's no real problem". I would say that's the real problem. As long as we approve death of others, we're savages.

Last edited:
Good input. A third World War has been predicted by many, so called Conspiracy thinkers. I'd call them reality thinkers. But in my opinion, it's inevitable.

A fact is, Russia has concentrated troops near St. Petersburg, strong enough to take both Finland and Sweden in five days. There are more details. According to the Bible, the final attack will come from East... whatever that means. In any case, with all dead, hatred and war are not dead. Puhh. "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato.

Like noted in in the message given, sarcastic, "As long as it's black people dying in Africa, it's no real problem". I would say that's the real problem. As long as we approve death of others, we're savages.
If there is a ,Third World War, nobody will win it.

If there is a ,Third World War, nobody will win it.

Unfortunately, most probable.

No human in his right senses would use ultra-power weapons, big scale nukes or other - smaller nukes perhaps, in order to eliminate specific targets. But big amounts, they hit the sender too. We all know much "in their senses" Leaders may turn out to be when it counts. Even ordinary citizens go nuts...

One of my favorite references is the film by Stanley Kubrick, Paths of Glory, which makes a lot of sense about those who didn't have any. I've named it the best film ever made, several times, I do it again. Finally, it may come to just one person to make the decision and give the order. Dramatic, it is.

Not to war is the true way. It's the only way. But how do you stop mad ones? By killing them? Now that's the question, to quote Shakespeare freely. The whole thing is absurd, why do people do this to each other?

Back
Top Bottom