Windows 7 Chrome comes out of beta

Actually it's really very niffty but, it does take some getting used to. Is Google going to allow add ons for it?

I quite like it although I still use IE 8 beta. As for 'add-ons' do you mean stuff like flash and the like?

Yes, Chrome added an Adobe Plug-in for pictures and video, works just like IE. Warning: Clocked CPU usage during an "Internet Movie" in the Incognito Mode. According to "True Blue Meter"- full usage and holding. I'm not sure if it's because of something wrong with my Internet-Telephone Connection. Or it's because I was in Incognito Mode. I think you should test because it is a reported problem with "Google Chrome". (Google said that the latest version does not have the "High CPU" problem).

I've now gone back to IE 8 beta now the security fix has been released....lol
Thanks for the heads up tho'

What do you think of "The Driver Zone" they help people find parts going away in all different areas ? I haven't heard my fan go on for a very long time (for example) Ran a data analysis, it said the computer is- fine but failed on the hardware test. Recently put a whole series of controllers into my Nvidia Driver because it started to turn blue. Why don't they fix this (see below) the adapter configuration has been like this ever since I bought the machine (HP said it's fine, forget about it) Why do they keep flagging it? Take a look at diagnostic 2 report..

Driver zone is just a site to help you find drivers, there are several about, some good, some bad. I've never used this particular one although I've never had to use one of these sites as the drivers I've needed have always been close to hand.
I read through your 'report' and after some 'googling' found this page:
Link Removed due to 404 Error
I found this by googling the error message...
Hope it's of some help...:)

While Chrome has some excellent ideas, I simply don't us not being attended to like it was emergency surgery. Auto Forms and the auto login which is less than stellar. Like namely right here at Winvistaforums.com, where it simply does even attempt to work. I am sure there are other things but, those seem like two that should been addressed by now.

Back
Top Bottom