comparison

Peterr

Fantastic Member
In my earch for a very secure browser and while reading about Chrome, I cam across Tor.
Does anyone know if Tor is a good idea to run on Win 7 Home premium x 64, i5,1T,MSIE9, FF11.

Sorry Peterr, Opera user here. I don't know anything about Chrome and I've never heard of Tor.

On a side note, the lessor known browsers generally draw less attention to themselves and as a result could be more secure. That is if all the attackers are working on breaching the more commonly known browser's defenses.

Sorry Peterr, Opera user here. I don't know anything about Chrome and I've never heard of Tor.

On a side note, the lessor known browsers generally draw less attention to themselves and as a result could be more secure. That is if all the attackers are working on breaching the more commonly known browser's defenses.

>>Ok, and maybe someone else will join us who knows. Opera sounds llike a good choice from what I have read.

If you want to be 100% secure, run your browser in Sandboxie. Else I would use the Internet Explorer wjich came out on top for security in the comparisons I have seen.

Thank you all for your suggestions. I want to look into Sandboxie. I have MSIE 9 which I read has come a long way, and use F.F. when necessary.

MSE is really good and i am using it from last two months. I am also new to Tor. Just now i searched i got to know it's a browser. :O

Back
Top Bottom