Windows 7 Compatible with Windows 7, ZoneAlarm 9.1.007.002 Firewall - Free !

whoosh

Cooler King
Staff member
Premium Supporter
Link Removed due to 404 Error
Download ZoneAlarm 9.1 Firewall Free !

zonealarm-logo.png

Having a good firewall installed is the first step to securing your computer. Firewall is the must required security application to protect yourself from hackers, worms and trojan horse. Many antivirus software like Norton Internet security 2010 also comes with good firewall too. Another known name in firewall category is ZoneAlarm.
Sometime back we had covered ZoneAlarm Pro 2010 promo. Recently they released latest version of ZoneAlarm Firewall compatible with Windows 7, ZoneAlarm 9.1.007.002 Firewall.

ZoneAlarm 9.1 Firewall Download Free for Windows 7
Download ZoneAlarm 9.1 Firewall Free !

zonealarm-logo.png

Having a good firewall installed is the first step to securing your computer. Firewall is the must required security application to protect yourself from hackers, worms and trojan horse. Many antivirus software like Norton Internet security 2010 also comes with good firewall too. Another known name in firewall category is ZoneAlarm.
Sometime back we had covered ZoneAlarm Pro 2010 promo. Recently they released latest version of ZoneAlarm Firewall compatible with Windows 7, ZoneAlarm 9.1.007.002 Firewall.

ZoneAlarm offers Link Removed due to 404 Error:

1. Link Removed - Invalid URL

ZoneAlarm® Free Firewall

Blocks hackers from infiltrating your home PC by hiding your computer from unsolicited network traffic. By detecting and preventing intrusions, ZoneAlarm Free Firewall keeps your PC free from viruses that slow down performance, and spyware that steals your personal information, passwords, and financial data.

• Essential firewall protection
• Be invisible to others online
• New interface makes it even easier—smaller size keeps it light[/url]

2. ZoneAlarm® Spy Blocker™ Toolbar

Prevents you from accidentally accessing websites that distribute spyware. The toolbar includes ZoneAlarm Spy Site Blocking and Ask.com's convenient search functionality. You'll also get links to important security services and up-to-date information on the latest online threats, risks, and vulnerabilities.

Benefits

• Spy Site Blocking prevents spyware from getting on your PC by blocking its primary source:
spyware distribution websites
• Instantly search and access your favorite sites from anywhere on the Web
• ZoneAlarm SmartDefense Services provide information on the latest security threats and valuable documentation on the implementation of comprehensive antivirus and anti-spyware protection and internet security.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't heard much of the ZoneAlarm toolbar, but I have definitely read positive reviews and user opinions on the free ZoneAlarrm firewall which can be used in combination with a few other brands' antiviruses, and is compatible with windows server operating systems.

For some reason, I get BSOD error code BCCode: 9f which I understand relates to power issues after I installed this latest version of Free ZA. It happens during the times the system goes to sleep. I uninstall ZA and the problem goes away, weird.. If anyone has any ideas please share, thanks!

I went back to PC Tools for now as I like firewalls that show traffic and ask if you allow access.

I've worked with zonealarm free on xp machines for years, but could not install this on windows 7. I get an error that it needs service pack 1. :confused:

I'm using the windows 7 firewall WITH windows 7 firewall control, which does look spartanic but actually does catch outgoing traffic very well. The native windows 7 firewall does not.

Ok but, the W7 Firewall is natively bi-directional.
maybe so, but it does not seem to do anything. Try installing a ftp-client and use it. No messages at all.

I can also recomment 'microsoft security essentials'. Which is a pretty good virusscanner. Why it is not in shipped in windows I don't know. Link Removed due to 404 Error

Back
Top Bottom