Windows 7 Computer Freeze when Playing World of Warcraft 64/32 bit

nomemory90

Extraordinary Member
Hello,

When i play World of Warcraft the computer suddenly freezes. It just randomly freezes.
I had installed World of Warcraft on win7 64bit and it froze. Then i formated and installed win7 32bit but it still freezes. It dosent on other computers. Call of duty 2 also freezes randomly (it freezes sooner that wow). Computer dosent always freeze.

Post for more info.

Tnx. Hope you understand me!

Hello nejcjanhar, and welcome to the forums.
Since I have no personal experience with either of the two games you mention in your OP, I can only advise that I do know that the successful use of any application on a Windows 7 machine is often linked to drivers, especially Chipset, Video and often times with games Audio, not to forget NIC (Network Interface Card) drivers for online play and possibly even a BIOS update if available.
Without your system specs it's difficult to even guess what might be going on regarding your present issue, but I would highly suggest using the PC Manufacturer's, or the Specific Hardware Device Manufacturer's website to acquire and install the most recent device drivers for your hardware. Read this and do your best to provide the information and additionally any information about the current state, version number and date of the current drivers you are working with might be helpful.
Regards
Randy

So i fill out some of the System Specs. I didnt fill all of them cuz i dont got all the info. If someone got a program that tells you all these infos then pls link it.
I also updated my drivers. If it freeze again i let you know.

Thanks

Last edited:
You need to upgrade your computer. This may be due to window 7. I also faced such types of problems with window 7 so i removed it and installed window xp.

You need to upgrade your computer. This may be due to window 7. I also faced such types of problems with window 7 so i removed it and installed window xp.

I dont think that will fix anything. I updated my Auidio Driver and now it dosent freeze anymore.

Back
Top Bottom