Win 7 SP 1 Home Premium, 64 bit, fails to obey power options "balanced" setting to sleep after 1 hour of idle. Monitor responds properly to any change made to the same setting. Motherboard Intel DH 55 PJ (AAE93812-302), Vid Adpt. Nvidia GForce 8400GS (driver v. 280.26), Monitor NEC67C2 (AS221WM)
- All USB devices have been checked to assure that they allow system to turn them off to save power.
- 2 human interface devices (HID) have this permission grayed out
- mouse and KB have this permission grayed out but are permitted to wake system
- All other devices in device manager also checked
- Printer sharing disabled
- No new programs/ drivers installed
- System sleeps and wakes properly in response to MS keyboard "sleep" button and/or "sleep" command in Start menu