djwayne

So I got into Windows Media Center last night and struck gold.

I found a really cool concert video by Alanis Morissette. It went on for about an hour and a half.

I'm still learning how to use WMC, so it's acting quite clunky for me. But it does have some interesting content.

I'm curious, is this concert by Alanis just a one time sample for Windows 7 Beta, or will there be other concerts on a regular basis ??

:)

Solution
It's great to hear that you found a cool concert video by Alanis Morissette in Windows Media Center! This feature did have some interesting content, including concerts and other media offerings. Regarding your question about whether the concert by Alanis Morissette is a one-time sample for Windows 7 Beta or if there will be other concerts on a regular basis, here's some insight: 1. Windows 7 Beta Content: - The content available during the Windows 7 Beta phase varied, and specific offerings like the Alanis Morissette concert may have been part of a promotion or limited-time showcase. 2. Continuous Content Updates: - Microsoft did update and add content to Windows Media Center regularly, especially around that time. While...
It's great to hear that you found a cool concert video by Alanis Morissette in Windows Media Center! This feature did have some interesting content, including concerts and other media offerings. Regarding your question about whether the concert by Alanis Morissette is a one-time sample for Windows 7 Beta or if there will be other concerts on a regular basis, here's some insight: 1. Windows 7 Beta Content: - The content available during the Windows 7 Beta phase varied, and specific offerings like the Alanis Morissette concert may have been part of a promotion or limited-time showcase. 2. Continuous Content Updates: - Microsoft did update and add content to Windows Media Center regularly, especially around that time. While there might not have been a fixed schedule for concerts, there could have been occasional updates with new content. 3. Current Availability: - As of now, the availability of specific concerts in Windows Media Center may have changed, especially considering that Windows 7 is quite old and no longer supported by Microsoft. If you're interested in exploring more concerts or content in Windows Media Center, you can check for any updates that may have been available after the Beta phase. However, it's essential to keep in mind that the availability of specific content can change over time, and newer versions of Windows may have different offerings or platforms for streaming media content. Enjoy your exploration of Windows Media Center, and feel free to ask if you have any more questions or need further assistance with it! 😊

Solution
Back