Windows 7 Continuous, daily crashing -- ‘ntoskrnl+80640’

computerhelp

I’m running an AMD Phenom II X6 1035T on a Crosshair V motherboard with 2 SSDs, 1 HDD and a few external drives.

Ever since getting the new system together (before I used a different motherboard, PSU and only HDDs) I get daily crashes.

I’ve attached a dump report, a whole bunch of pictures of system specs, and virtually everything I know. There’s also a document that looks at SSD and HDD status – I’m suspecting it’s my OCZ SSDs that may be acting up…

The crash address is ‘ntoskrnl+80640’.

I also get this curious warning from my Crosshair V motherboard software (even though I did not edit the default settings of the motherboard).
curious_crosshairV_warning.jpg

Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• all_pc_info.doc
    386 KB · Views: 221
  • hard_drives.doc
    1.4 MB · Views: 237
  • latest_crash_report.dmp
    269.3 KB · Views: 308
  • latest_crash_report.jpg
    latest_crash_report.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 305
I’m running an AMD Phenom II X6 1035T on a Crosshair V motherboard with 2 SSDs, 1 HDD and a few external drives.

Ever since getting the new system together (before I used a different motherboard, PSU and only HDDs) I get daily crashes.

I’ve attached a dump report, a whole bunch of pictures of system specs, and virtually everything I know. There’s also a document that looks at SSD and HDD status – I’m suspecting it’s my OCZ SSDs that may be acting up…

The crash address is ‘ntoskrnl+80640’.

I also get this curious warning from my Crosshair V motherboard software (even though I did not edit the default settings of the motherboard).
View attachment 19469

Any help would be appreciated.

I've attached DMP files here. Any suggestions welcome!

Attachments

• dumps.zip
    570 KB · Views: 193
Back
Top Bottom