Windows 7 Corprocessor????

okoka595

Here are my specs... Ive tried uninstalling nvidia once or twice with no solution....

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it... :D

Here are my specs... Ive tried uninstalling nvidia once or twice with no solution....

If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it... :D

You did not state what problem you are trying to solve and what in the attachment one should focus?:)

If I go by the title of your post it has something to do with the Coprocessor. Are you noticing any error symbols against Coprocessor in the Device Manager?
What did you actually mean by
Ive tried uninstalling nvidia once or twice with no solution....

Assuming you have a Device Manager error symbol [? or !] against the Coprocessor, the approach I would suggest are:

1. Install the latest Windows VISTA X64 Chipset driver from the manufacturer's ( HP laptop computer? I guess from the long attached report) download site , followed by
  2. Install the latest VISTA X64 Graphic driver for your Videocard and see if the problem resolves.
Good luck :)

Last edited:
My bad on the post... In the Devices and Printers section on my laptop there's the ! mark... And then I go to the trouble shoot feature and I click on apply this fix but it never seems to work... It also say's that there is no driver for my coprocessor... okay so download the Chipset driver from hp, correct? whoa... I just noticed that you stated x64... but I'm running x86 though... should I be running x64?

My bad on the post... In the Devices and Printers section on my laptop there's the ! mark... And then I go to the trouble shoot feature and I click on apply this fix but it never seems to work... It also say's that there is no driver for my coprocessor... okay so download the Chipset driver from hp, correct? whoa... I just noticed that you stated x64... but I'm running x86 though... should I be running x64?
My mistake assuming you are using Win 7 Bit 64. PL select the same Bit Vista Drivers as your Win 7 , in this case X32

I have additional Questions when you briefly said your problem :
In the Devices and Printers section on my laptop there's the ! mark
Hey , you are indeed a person of few words :) You seem to economize too much on the words leaving a lot of dots between them to connect! Do you have a Local Printer connected to this laptop?? Against what device icon in the Control Panel> Hardware and Sound> Devices and Printers folder are you seeing the exclamation point(!)? What device are you going to install or check when you accessed the above?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom