Counterstrike: Source

I have some big problem when i want to play CSS and other games.

The problem is that i have very low FPS and a suckage of gameplay.....

Now i have installed the newest Vista drivers for my ATI Card and it says this.?

Does anyone know this kind of problem and to solve it .

Thanks..

T

Tony86

cs source

hey, im running source perfectly on my toshiba laptop with incredible graphics, my video card is a geforce go7600 256mb. what is your graphic card exactly, update your card with the latest driver and go for a modded (tweaked) driver which will always improve the performance and quality of your card. what kind of error you getting?

T

Tony86

re source

hey, im sorry i didnt see the screenshot, dont worry about this message, just chekc don't show this message again, i used to get it too, its nothing to worry about.

I am using a ATI X1600 PRO 512 MB Video Card.

And i have installed the newest Vista drivers for my card.. and what do you mean by tweaked drivers? do you have any links to this?

Thanks..

Elrom

I'm having similar problems with this game, and Fable too.

When I start playing, it's allright, but then, like in 3 to 5 mins, it starts to lag, the fps go down (from 60 to 15, for example), and if I close the game, and I run it again, its does the exact thing over again.

My PC is:

Motherboard P35Neo MSI
Video Geforce 8600 GT XFX
HDD Hitachi 320Gb Sata
CPU Core 2 Duo 2.3 Ghz

I tried went back to older drivers from the graphic card, but it's the same. And this worked perfect yesterday on Vista... Everything else works fine.

Note: I did an upgrade, not a fresh install. If an upgrade it's not safe, it shouldn't even be there.

Last edited:
This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.