Crashing!

PLEASE HELP!

I need to figure this out, this can't keep happening over and over again! Whenever I seem to be doing something important or just finishing something important (thank goodness), I'll suddenly get a blue screen out of no where saying that I don't have enough memory to run the programs I am.. which.. is odd considering I have 4GB of RAM, a processor running at 3.4GHz(x4), with a 1TB hard drive. I figured if I reinstalled my OS, thinking maybe that was my problem, it would be fixed. And viola! For the first day it was fine.. then after I updated.. it began crashing all over again. Thanks Windows 7! Good to know you're a great OS!

I need to get this fixed, this is incredibly frustrating. I don't understand how I can't have enough memory. I'm running a small business from this computer and need to keep everything up and running and available.

I need real answers to this post, please, no sympathy posts, just a real fix that doesn't involve me downloading something.. unless that something is guaranteed to fix my problem. Thanks.

This website is not affiliated, owned, or endorsed by Microsoft Corporation. It is a member of the Microsoft Partner Program.