creative sound blaster 5.1 driver

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by DREAMS001, Jun 17, 2009.

1. DREAMS001

DREAMS001 New Member

i have installed windows 7 and when i have installed creative sound blaster 5.1 (model sb0680),it shows no hardware found.is that card support for win 7? how can i found win 7 driver for that? coz my install cd is supporting for xp only

plzzzz help!:confused:

2. dre@ms

dre@ms New Member

similar username and same issue..anyways, i too hv the same SB5.1. it is not supported by Win 7. but u can get the sound activated by going to device manager, right click on sound card, properties, update driver and point to the inf file in the CD. but u will lose the 5.1 surround sound.

3. jogi

jogi New Member

i have installed windows 7 and when i have installed creative sound blaster 5.1 (model sb0680),it shows no hardware found.is that card support for win 7? how can i found win 7 driver for that? coz my install cd is supporting for xp only

plzzzz help!:confused:[/QUOTE]

4. jogi

jogi New Member

[/QUOTE]

plzzzz help!