Windows 7 creative sound blaster 5.1 driver

DREAMS001

i have installed windows 7 and when i have installed creative sound blaster 5.1 (model sb0680),it shows no hardware found.is that card support for win 7? how can i found win 7 driver for that? coz my install cd is supporting for xp only

plzzzz help!:confused:

similar username and same issue..anyways, i too hv the same SB5.1. it is not supported by Win 7. but u can get the sound activated by going to device manager, right click on sound card, properties, update driver and point to the inf file in the CD. but u will lose the 5.1 surround sound.

i have installed windows 7 and when i have installed creative sound blaster 5.1 (model sb0680),it shows no hardware found.is that card support for win 7? how can i found win 7 driver for that? coz my install cd is supporting for xp only

plzzzz help!:confused:[/QUOTE]

plzzzz help!:confused:
[/QUOTE]

plzzzz help!

Back
Top Bottom