Windows 10 Creators update

Driver3260

I have installed the creators update and have lost the "sleep" option under the power button, can someone tell me how to get it back, Also I use a 22inch TV as a monitor via a HDMI cable and cannot get the sound to work, after going through the trouble shooter it just tells me that its not plugged in.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

I have installed the creators update and have lost the "sleep" option under the power button, can someone tell me how to get it back, Also I use a 22inch TV as a monitor via a HDMI cable and cannot get the sound to work, after going through the trouble shooter it just tells me that its not plugged in.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.
Hi,
regarding the lost sleep option, I did some checking and it seems your not on your own. Check out this blog which details the same issue:
Power Options missing from Start Menu in Windows 10

As for the no sound issue, you may be missing a driver. Even though it's called Creators 'Update' it's actually a new version of Windows and during the installation drivers may need re installing.

If you post the make and model of the laptop or desktop that your using we can point you in the right direction regarding drivers.

Back
Top Bottom