Windows 10 Cumulative update win 10 for version 1903

Rapaaja

Hi Cumulative update win 10 for version 1903 / KB4497935 This update does not install: Everything goes well until the machine should restart. But when it tries to start up, it gets to the point circle to rotate the screen. I let there be no help in the night. The machine is Asus K93SM / Win10 / 1903
? Is there anything missing or would it be better to download Win10 ISO? thank you Rapaaja

I checked your machine regarding Windows 10 and there isn't any driver support:
K93SM Driver & Tools | Laptops | ASUS Global

You could try installing the update via iso but could struggle for drivers.

If the current version of Windows works fine then you may be better off staying on that version?

HI Thanks for the answer . The machine is a special user who has unknowingly gone to download win10 / 1903 update and is now asking why not working. Thanks for the attention I looked at earlier and I just didn't "supported" only the supported 8.1 version. I can always learn. thank you
This twist is the solves thank you Rapaaja

Last edited:
HI Thanks for the answer . The machine is a special user who has unknowingly gone to download win10 / 1903 update and is now asking why not working. Thanks for the attention I looked at earlier and I just didn't "supported" only the supported 8.1 version. I can always learn. thank you
This twist is the solves thank you Rapaaja
The trouble is it's difficult to just say yes go ahead and install the operating system without first making you aware of the possible pitfalls.

You could try the 1903 iso and it might run absolutely fine or it may need you to add some drivers of which you only have version for win 8.1 available.

HI I told the questioner if and when you want to download win 10 without support then download Win10 ISO:

That is, mediatool / download Home version
The aggregate version of 18362.145 goes that cumulative update on the way.
At his own discretion.
Has a downloaded version of 18362.116. I look forward to answering my suggestion thanks for the information Rapaaja

HI I got the answer "Thank you! It succeeded". I also told him about any missing drivers you reported. The questioner is fearless when him try Win10 ISO / 8.1 to replace. The time that comes with it tells him about functionality!
best thanks for the tip
kemical

Last edited:
Back