Windows 7 Cursor freezes...

japsp

hello, yesterday i installed windows 7 Ultimate x64 on my laptop Acer Aspire 5735Z and everything is ok except cursor. after pressing any button on the keyboard(except Shift, Ctrk and Alt) my cursor stucks for 1-2 seconds. i am using touchpad, here it is: Link Removed due to 404 Error
as you can see, its got 2 buttons and they work after pressing any key, but the touchpad stucks. any suggestions??

Make sure you have the latest driver for the touch pad and see if that doesn't clear it up for you.

i got rid of freeze by installing earlier version of synaptics driver :)

what driver did you installed?? im dealing with the same issue here and im only being able to find the Touchpad_Synaptics_v13.2.2.0_Win7 version

what driver did you installed?? im dealing with the same issue here and im only being able to find the Touchpad_Synaptics_v13.2.2.0_Win7 version
i have got 14.0.3.0 version installed, and when i press any button on my keyboard it doesn't freeze my cursor, i just can't click for about 2 seconds, i have got 2 buttons under touch pad which i can use to click, but not the touch pad.

Back
Top Bottom