Windows 7 Cursors

maddmaxx

I have always hated the standard cursors that come with any version of Windows so I bought a second party software namely Cursor XP from Stardock. I finally got it to work in 7. The standard settings in 7 do not allow you to mirror your mouse, ( switch it from pointing left to pointing right.) Me personally I have my task bar on the right of my display and I want my pointer to point to the right. After all I am right handed. Well I am happy to report that I was able to install CursorXP on 7 and after fuxing with it for a couple of minutes I was successful. ;)

thats different i have never had my taskbar to the right and my cursor =P im just not use to that me personally i like the default cursors

It's a personal preference. I started moving my task bar to the right when I went to dual monitors. Then I had a "MY Computer" tool bar on the left monitor, left side. Made it more convenient to work on both monitors when doing tech writing so you could have the internet on the right and whatever program you were using on the left.:)

Back