Windows 7 Custom Signature Request

Captain Jack

Fantastic Member
Hello there!

You want custom made signatures, avatars or any GFX request then post it here.

Our GFX Team : GFX Team

Have fun ... Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
Re: GFX Request

Thank you Captain Jack :)

The GFX Team is ready to take requests as of now :razz:

could i have one pleeze it must be relevent to my name and no windows 7 logos or mention of forums ,thanks

Well that didn't take long. I can see that this thread may catch on, so I would think that perhaps members requesting custom sigs might include some suggestions to help the artist conceptualize what the member is looking for in the way of a graphic signature, perhaps just custom text or a particular (non-copyrighted) image, icon or avatar, a state or country flag, etc.,
Additionally it would be nice to give the author/artist credit in the form of perhaps signing the graphic that he or she has created
Signature by "Artist Name"
Signature courtesy of "Artist Name"
Something like that.
Always nice to see members offering to help other members in the community.
Special thanks to all the members of the GFX Team.
Kind Regards
Randy

it needs to be sexy with no hard wear perhaps a fit chicks a ss

Well images have to be appropriate as this is a public forum but give us a day or two and we will see what can be done abiding by forum etiquette and rules :)

Ringsting....this is what Ciara was referring to. This is inappropriate. Check #8 of the Rules and Regulations.

Thank you alfred01 :)

So you need to rethink your Sig request Ringsting the GFX Team cant and I wont break rules.

thanks for your help guys ,i'll make my own so if i stick within the boundaries of ciaras avatar i'll be ok then presumably.

A new one for my good friend rbeldua to add to his collection :p

RBe_Sig.png

Well that didn't take long. I can see that this thread may catch on, so I would think that perhaps members requesting custom sigs might include some suggestions to help the artist conceptualize what the member is looking for in the way of a graphic signature, perhaps just custom text or a particular (non-copyrighted) image, icon or avatar, a state or country flag, etc.,
Additionally it would be nice to give the author/artist credit in the form of perhaps signing the graphic that he or she has created
Signature by "Artist Name"
Signature courtesy of "Artist Name"
Something like that.
Always nice to see members offering to help other members in the community.
Special thanks to all the members of the GFX Team.
Kind Regards
Randy

I think thats a very good idea, the recipient of a new Signature could type in (Signature by "Artist Name") when loading the Signature in there profile :)

Thank you Trouble

just posting to check my sig has uploaded ok,
thats a no,try again.
ok re try
ok guys ,whats the secret to showing a sig i have it set to show sigs in settings and i have uploaded it also so not sure what the problem is ,any advice,here's a preview.
unled1kh.png

Last edited:

This may help

How To Insert Signature by rbeldua

Link > Link Removed - Invalid URL

And that looks good, nicer then I thought you were suggesting.

thanks ,i already followed those steps to show sig ,tried uploading from a url instead of my computer see if that happens for me , here go's.
yay! success, thanks for the compliment.

i was thinking you guys on the GFX team ought to have a showcase ,that shows the sigs you have been making then when people have a request they can see who to ask according to their artistic preferences.

hello everyone, couold i request for a signature with the hulk but in neon green like color, not so fancy. with a small title "Green Peace"
thank you for the trouble.

Back
Top Bottom