Cybersecurity and Data Protection: Learning the New Rules

How many of you really care about your cybersecurity? I'm not just talking about an antivirus on your computer, but about something more serious than this

It's good that you want to help a company improve its cybersecurity. In this case, you can go to the site of any store you are interested in and try to "hack it." And then come to them to point out mistakes, and it will be very likely that you will be taken on the team. And of course, there is a chance that they will call the police since technically you are making an attack, but still :) And in general, of course, you will need to make a security assessment, but for sure, you already know-how. And so someone told me that some mobile operators have relatively weak cybersecurity. This is for you to note.It's good that you want to help a company improve its cybersecurity. In this case, you can go to the site of any store you are interested in and try to "hack it." And then come to them to point out mistakes, and it will be very likely that you will be taken on the team. And of course, there is a chance that they will call the police since technically you are making an attack, but still :) And in general, of course, you will need to make a safety assessment, but for sure, you already know-how. And so someone told me that some mobile operators have relatively weak cybersecurity. This is for you to note.

In this case, you can go to the site of any store you are interested in and try to "hack it." And then come to them to point out mistakes, and it will be very likely that you will be taken on the team.
There is a very slim chance you would be offered a job. The more likely scenario is you'll end up in prison. It is illegal in most countries to attacking any computer system you do not own without WRITTEN permission. Don't do it...

Back