Windows 7 dapMgr not defined

rvickers

When I view photos on Fox Sports, I get "Get Photo Error: dapMgr is not defined".
Any ideas what I'm missing?
Thanks

Solution
The error message you are encountering, "Get Photo Error: dapMgr is not defined," typically indicates an issue with the Fox Sports website's code execution on your browser. The error message points to a JavaScript function or object called "dapMgr" that is not defined or accessible when trying to load or display photos on Fox Sports. Here are a few steps you can take to address this issue: 1. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: - Often, clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help in resolving such JavaScript-related errors. Here's how you can do it: - For Chrome: Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data. - For Firefox: Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data. - For Microsoft...
The error message you are encountering, "Get Photo Error: dapMgr is not defined," typically indicates an issue with the Fox Sports website's code execution on your browser. The error message points to a JavaScript function or object called "dapMgr" that is not defined or accessible when trying to load or display photos on Fox Sports. Here are a few steps you can take to address this issue: 1. Clear Browser Cache and Cookies: - Often, clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help in resolving such JavaScript-related errors. Here's how you can do it: - For Chrome: Go to Settings > Privacy and security > Clear browsing data. - For Firefox: Go to Options > Privacy & Security > Cookies and Site Data > Clear Data. - For Microsoft Edge: Go to Settings > Privacy, search, and services > Clear browsing data. 2. Disable Browser Extensions: - Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with website scripts. Try disabling any browser extensions or plugins one by one to see if any of them are causing the issue. 3. Update Browser: - Ensure that your browser is up to date. Sometimes, using an outdated browser version can lead to compatibility issues with websites. 4. Try Another Browser: - If the issue persists, try accessing Fox Sports on a different browser to see if the problem is specific to the browser you are currently using. 5. Check for Browser Console Errors: - You can open the browser console (F12 or right-click on the webpage > Inspect > Console tab) to check for any specific error messages that might provide more details on the dapMgr error. 6. Contact Fox Sports Support: - If none of the above steps resolve the issue, you may want to reach out to Fox Sports support directly for assistance. They might be aware of any ongoing issues affecting photo viewing on their website. By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot and potentially resolve the "Get Photo Error: dapMgr is not defined" issue on Fox Sports. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you encounter any specific error messages in the browser console.

Solution