Windows 7 Dead Space2 on the PC?

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
It seems that despite earlier reports that Dead Space 2 was unlikely to arrive on the PC platform, sources are now telling us that despite the fact that the PC SKU has yet to be officially announced, there is at least a strong likelihood that Electronic Arts will announce and release a PC version.

While the PC version has yet to be announced and it may not arrive at the same time that the console version does, at least some claiming to be in the know say that it will happen. The lack of talk about it being available for the PC and some EA PR talk seem to confirm the situation, as now it appears that everyone seems to be walking those statements back.

We will have to see what happens, but reaching out to our sources again has yielded a variety of replies. This time around it seems that while the developers might be planning for it, EA isn’t ready to commit to it. We would have to mark this one down as a strong “maybe” at this point and not give up hope that those claiming to be in the know are actually right.

Link Removed due to 404 Error

I for one will be really disappointed if it fails to make the pc platform. I thought the first game was great and was a masterclass in cinematic effects. I just hope the second is equally as good.

Back