I am using windows 7 32 bit.Everything on my computer is running fine but when i start my computer and after surfing the internet for some time my desktop freezes.Left click or rightclick doesnt do anything.I can however use the start button or the task bar.How do i solve this???
its been since 1 month.....i dont exactly remember if it has happened due to installation of some software.......I am using AVG and i scanned my PC for virus and also scanned for malware using malwarebytes.But i didnt find anything.
* Go to search, type device manager and look for any yellow warning markers
*Type event viewer, in search (by start button) and look for errors that may show the cause of the problem.Look for critical errors (they have red in the left column ).
When you find them you want to look for critical errors that say app hang, app crash, or anything that relates to the problem.
* Make sure that you are not over heating.
* Make sure PSU is working properly
* If overclocking, restore to original
* Try in safe mode; report back if it works properly.
*Clean boot. You may discover what is causing your problem.