Windows 7 Digital Download version of Windows 7 won't let me "Unload the Box"?

UraMallas

I'm having some problems here but I'm not very computer literate so I'll just ask...

I've downloaded Windows 7 off the wevsite, into a folder on my computer. I click on the tool "Win7-HP-Retail..." to "Unload the Box" and it gets to the end and tells me:

"We are unable to create or save new files into the folder in which this application was downloaded. Please check the folder properties to make sure you have security permission on the folder to write files and that the folder is not read-only."

I've unclicked the box that said the file was read-only and tried it again and it gave me the same message. I've now moved the "Win7-HP-Retail..." file to my C: drive, not putting it in a folder and it STILL does the damn same thing. I've exhausted every avenue I can think of... does anybody have any ideas on why it won't let me "Unload the Box"?

Yes, I'm the administrator (and only account on the PC.)

Not that I can see... I wonder if I'm having the same problem as a lot of students are having. I've been doing some more research and it seems there is a lot of problems with the student download version. If you're running a 32-bit Vista and are upgrading to a 64-bit Windows7. Here's a link for people that stumble upon this later:

Make bootable iso from student d/l - Windows 7 Forums

Back