Windows Vista disc partition

param

Hi,
is there a way to partition the disc in windows vista system it self or am I obliged to buy a disc partitioning programme. Thanks for your advice.
Param

Hi, if you check in Adminstrative Tools I think there's a Disk management tool, you can find it in the control panel.

Thanks, I just managed to partition it with the disc management site on vista itself. The only problem was that I could not maximise disc space shrink capacity. With my single 120GB hard disc the disc manager in vista divides it into roughlly 80% C drive and 40% E drive. I would have liked it the other way around. The shrinking capacity is limited.

Thanks, I just managed to partition it with the disc management site on vista itself. The only problem was that I could not maximise disc space shrink capacity. With my single 120GB hard disc the disc manager in vista divides it into roughlly 80% C drive and 40% E drive. I would have liked it the other way around. The shrinking capacity is limited.

Sorry,
That should have been 60% C drive and 40% E drive. And, besides I forgot to log on that last message.
Param

Back