Windows 10 Dishonored 2

kemical

Windows Forum Admin
Staff member
Premium Supporter
I really enjoyed the first game in this series and am looking forward to the latest offering..

Fifteen years later the Royal Protector Corvo Attano is back in action, and it looks like he’s just gotten better (and stronger) with age. His still has his familiar powers, but they’ve all gotten quite the upgrade since the original Dishonored launched in 2012. Corvo’s Blink ability now allows you to pause time as you choose your destination. Possession can now be chained from host to host, allowing Corvo to slip through an area unnoticed in a completely new way. Bend Time now allows you to completely control the flow of time, slowing and advancing it as you need. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. See more of Corvo’s abilities in a new action-packed trailer – and get a peek at what’s behind the conflict that draws Corvo back into the fray.

Main website:
Dishonored 2 Official Website
Game released:
11/11/16
Platforms:
PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows

Last edited:
I finally bought this game and so far i'm not disappointed. The game makes great use of DX11/DX12 with scenes like the sea looking incredibly realistic.
Looking towards Corvo Attano's home city of Karnaca
Dishonored 2.jpg

The story seems just as good as the last Dishonored and I've hardly put the game down since installing it which is always a good sign. Plus it's now extremely cheap to buy.. :)

Just found out there's a demo:
Dishonored 2 Official Website | Free Trial

Last edited:
I guess, kinda, although your no spy. The first game you play Corvo Attano, the Empresses royal bodyguard (and secret lover). The second game you can play either Corvo or the current empress, Emily ( Corvo's daughter, sired from the last Empress and Corvo).
You do get a few fancy gadgets to use as well as magic which allows you to either 'Blink move' (move in a fraction and over large drops), possess humans or rats (very handy for avoiding guards), stop or slow time and numerous other special abilities.
I like the premise that the more chaos you create in world (ie killing people) influences how the world around you reacts. I always try and avoid killing anyone as there are always two or even three ways to achieve your goal.
You would think this would make the game boring but far from it and the multitude of ways you can do things keeps the game interesting.
In my opinion of course.. ;)

Only ever played the first one. I never got that far. Too many damn games to play.

Back
Top Bottom