Windows 7 disk management

lucyislay

hi is it possible to merge disks in windows 7 c: and d: my dad was able to do this somehow on vista but i am new to windows so dont know my way about it yet could any one point me in the right direction please

If both the disks have data on them, you will need a third party app to merge. I use Paragon Hard Disk manager, but its not free, but there is a demo you can try. Someone else may know a good freeware app for you?
If one has no data, you can delete its partition and extend the other to make it bigger. Right click computer and click manage. On the left down the bottom is disk management. You can do it all there.

thanks for reply, the second disk has nothing on it so i opened disk management but am unsure as to how i would remove the partition and extend the other, is this possible as they are 2 seperate disks thanks liam

You can get a free copy of Link Removed - Invalid URL here[/COLOR]

Paragon Partition Manager 10 Express is free partitioning software and a current vnunet.com world exclusive download. This software should be enough for your basic partitioning requirements, including creating a new partition or re-sizing existing partitions. You can also use the tool to create a recovery media builder in case you have system-related problems. If you need more than these features, you can always upgrade to Paragon Partition Manager 10 Personal.

Back
Top Bottom