Windows 7 Disk may fail soon

Dasaco

Hi all,

3 months ago i bought Lenovo v570c with Home Basic installed on it, yesterday he have started to lag very hard, so I decided to install Windows 7 Ultimate.

So I started the CD, booted it up, selected language, then selected Custom install, becouse I wanted to install fresh windows, and at the step where you have to select partition on which you want to install windows I saw an error which said:

"Windows cannot be installed to Disk 0 Partition 2" - I clicked on it and it said:

"Windows cannot be installed to this disk. The disk may fail soon. If other hard disks are not avaible, install windows to other location."

But I could launch windows 7 install, so yesterday I just installed it without any errors. So I installed drivers and all other things and it was loocking great Link Removed - Invalid URL, but i saw an icon in the right corner which said that Port 0 my fail soon, data is at risk. And I had decided to reinstall windows again, at the same step, same error.

Anyone knows what to do? Or should I just ignore this error?

Sorry for my bad english.

Thank you for your help

Hello Dasaco,
2a99y0o.jpg
to Windows 7 Forums

Have a look here and follow steps 1-5; Improved CHKDSK Utility in Windows 8 w/Tutorial

If errors are found and repairs cannot be accomplished, I suggest you start backing up anything of importance and replace the drive.

Hope this helps

Don

Back