Windows 7 display driver

rksudhagar

My video driver has to be updated for aero. I need a WDDM driver for VIA/S3G Unichrome Pro IGP, VIA P4M800 mother board.Can any one help me getting a WDDM driver. Motherboard : ELIT , RAM 1.25GB, P4 processor 2.8 GHz,64 MB on board video.

Hy i have an Ati Radeon x1600 Pro PCI-E,i can't install the Ati Drivers on this Os it gives me some kind o eror,and ati catalyst dosen't work and OpenGL dosen't work .

Please guys help me:(

Hy i have an Ati Radeon x1600 Pro PCI-E,i can't install the Ati Drivers on this Os it gives me some kind o eror,and ati catalyst dosen't work and OpenGL dosen't work .

Please guys help me

Hello and Welcome to Windows7forums..

Ok, so first we're going to need the exact error that your getting (a screenie would be nice ;) ). Also, was this a clean install or an upgrade? Are you using 32-bit or 64-bit? Which build of Win 7 are you using? (EX: RC=7100). And finally could be please post a brief outline of your system specs.. :) Thank you, Once we have this information we can then properly diagnose and hopefully solve your problem.. ;)

Please guys help me:(

So far there is only support for the HD cards in Windows 7 so I dont think you can get CCC to work. You could try the Vista drivers but your best bet is to just use the driver Windows update gave to you. Hopefully there will be support later for your card.

After reviewing your screen shots, loathe is right on.

however in you first post, you state you have a VIA/S3G Unichrome Pro IPG card.

I couldn't locate a driver higher than XP for that particular card.

Operating Systems:
Windows 95, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98

:redface:I have found drivers for my video card AMD Support Search , i found some drivers for windows Vista but i could install them as I showed you in the previous pictures, I have an ATI RADEON Saphire x1600 Pro on PCI-E 16x 256 MB/123BIt.
Its a good card but can someone help me install the display drivers for this Video Card,i want to use OpelGL so a can play Counter-Strike 1.6:cool:.THX

Try removing the old drivers and CCenter drivers from device manger before you install the new drivers

How do i remove the old drivers from CCcenter? that i don't know:confused:

Run the ATI installer package again and select uninstall this time. Then make sure your Windows is activated and run Windows update. There should be a driver there for you. CCC will not work with this card and Windows 7.

Ati radeon OpenGL solution to older games atleast

i have a solution for the Ati radeon opengl problem.
the fix is very simple and it enabled me to play Star trek elite force 2 (witch has opengl problem with newest vista drivers and windows update drivers). I have Windows 7 build 1737 x86 and videocard is MSI radeon x1300.

the simple solution to play opengl games is :

1. Visit Link Removed due to 404 Error

and download that version of catalyst.

2. uninstall newest drivers

3. install 7-11_vista32_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_54440.exe

4. Play the game you want!

worked for me.

i noticed that openGL was removed from later catalyst installations.

Back
Top Bottom