Windows 7 display drivers failing

madman

i have read numerous posts on this forum regarding the problem with the failing display drivers. has anyone actually gotten past it? i'm seriously confused with this only being a aspiring computer dude, i love the look and feel of 7 but i just hate this unreliable display drivers. any assistance would be great as i don't want to go back to XP but will so i can play the occasional game.

previous msg
"well it nice to know that i'm not the only one getting this problem. initially i thought it was my 8800GT because i got that problem constantly while playing games, well trying to play games that is. this gave me an excuse to upgrade my card to a HD 4890 which i found out does exactly the same thing but with the radeon family failed and has recovered.....does anyone know why this would happen? i even flashed the bios on my motherboard due to it not recognising brands of ram. went to the asus site and got the latest chipset drivers.

surely it cannot be my hardware as i have a asus p5q premium board, dual core 3.16ghz cpu, 8 gig of ram, XFX HD 4890 extreme video card, new HDD and a 650 watt psu."

Back
Top Bottom