Windows 7 DLL Errors [Please HELP]

NsStop

Hey all,
so all started today : yesterday I turned off PC as always, and today when I powered on it, happened few shitty things, which I hope You will help me to fix: some programs like WM Player dont start at all - I click on Icon in taskbar and it dont react, when I try to play song (open with wmplayer) it brings error message "xxx.mp3 server execution failed) but when I run it via VLC its ok, but I just want to make all as before today ; skype crashes in ~3min, it says that RPCRT4.dll module fails (or Ntdll.Dll). I installed Uniblue program RegistryBooster with hope to fix that ****, but when I installed it and runned it, it crashes with module error mshtml.dll.
So guys, Im really pissed off, Ive search for info/problem solve for ~5h and I didnt found anything.
BTW: skype didnt launched at all, before I didnt uninstalled KIS11, when I did that, I though that EVERYTHING will solve, and all that error comes from KIS11, but it solved only Skype launch, now it runs about ~2min and then same crash ;D

So guys, hope You will help me
-NsStop.

Few things to check out - worth trying a quick and easy system restore first to see if that sorts it. If not then goto programs, accessories, right click on command prompt and run as administrator. Enter the following command at the command prompt:

sfc /scannow

This will run a systems file check.

If still having problems check for viruses - run mbam and or spybot (both free downloads - google for them if you don't have them).

Few things to check out - worth trying a quick and easy system restore first to see if that sorts it. If not then goto programs, accessories, right click on command prompt and run as administrator. Enter the following command at the command prompt:

sfc /scannow

This will run a systems file check.

If still having problems check for viruses - run mbam and or spybot (both free downloads - google for them if you don't have them).

thanks for reply, but i did sfc before posting and no results, the one and only result was kis removing, that fixed skype loading, but skype crashes in 10-30min, and wmplayer dont loads at all - that means that there are some problems. I think thats not a virus, coz they cant activate after restart, I mean if I have viruses, they may have been worked not after rr but after virus execution - yesterday i didnt downloaded anything.

Back
Top Bottom