Windows 7 DNS Problem!! cant find way to fix it!

Laptopman

Hi it has been over a month since i got this problem on my computer, whenever i try to open internet explorer it says: Internet explorer cannot display the webpage. Like if i had no connection. If i try with fire fox just nothing will show and if i try with chrome it says this:

The server at Google can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

The only way the internet is working now is if I use the internet explorer (64-bit) which is the one im on right now anything else is not working and its a problem because eventhough i can use internet 64 bit if i try to play a game or something that requires internet it says that i dont have internet connection when i clearly do. I have tried almost everything I've seen in different threads but still nothing, its been more than a month now!!! any help please? i dont know what else to do. Btw my other laptop which was working just fine just got the same problem like an hour ago i dont know whats causing this. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom