do any youtube ad blockers still work

docweathers

Extraordinary Member
I've tried about every Youtube ad blocker on the chrome store. None of them work anymore. can anyone recommend hey youtube ad blocker that still works

There are still some reliable YouTube ad blockers available that work on Chrome, such as:

1. Adblock Plus - This is a well-known ad blocker that effectively blocks ads on YouTube. It's easy to install and is regularly updated.

2. uBlock Origin - Similar to Adblock Plus, uBlock Origin is a widely used ad blocker that works on YouTube. It's lightweight, fast and efficient.

3. AdGuard AdBlocker - This ad blocker is specifically designed to block annoying ads on YouTube. It has a user-friendly interface and offers many customizable options.

4. Nano Adblocker - This is an open-source ad blocker that is compatible with other popular adblockers like uBlock Origin. It has a powerful tracking protection feature and effectively blocks ads on YouTube.

5. AdBlock - This is a popular ad blocker that is available for free on the Chrome store. It removes all ads on YouTube and provides a seamless browsing experience.

Remember that YouTube is constantly updating its code to prevent ad blockers from working, so it's important to keep your ad blocker up-to-date and switch to a new one if your current blocker stops working.

2. uBlock Origin - Similar to Adblock Plus, uBlock Origin is a widely used ad blocker that works on YouTube. It's lightweight, fast and efficient.

I have tried several and this is my favourite.

Back
Top Bottom