Windows 7 Do you think people are careless with the online privacy?

space80

I know that my computer,maybe browser keeps an information about which websites I have visited and which pictures or files I have opened. So, I'm thinking now: if that is the case, everyone can steal my private information! and yes, I care for this online privacy.

What do you make for remove the security&privacy risks?

I know that my computer,maybe browser keeps an information about which websites I have visited and which pictures or files I have opened. So, I'm thinking now: if that is the case, everyone can steal my private information! and yes, I care for this online privacy.

What do you make for remove the security&privacy risks?

Use some smart and good software that defends the privacy.

On my all comps I have Mil Shield-its probably the best privacy defender I know and have tested.I assure you, then nobody can steal your private files. Go here and read how to make this possible:
Delete cookies, history, cache and Index.dat files with Mil Shield 7.1

I agree with alf1, you could not have privacy without good privacy/security tool. Browser's settings are not enough. I prefer Mil Shield and CCleaner. They clean fine and uncompromisingly. Mil Shield is a little better than CCleaner, though .

I'm not discounting what the other posters here have said. I'm always the first one to say that online security should be a major concern for anybody. However both Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3.5 have a private browsing mode. Activate them and they keep no records of where you've been.

Sorry but I haven't used any other browsers enough to know much about them.

Last edited:
I'm not discounting what the other posters here have said. I'm always the first one to say that online security should be a major concern for anybody. However both Internet Explorer 8 and Firefox 3.5 have a private browsing mode. Activate them and they keep no records of where you've been.

Sorry but I haven't used any other browsers enough to know much about them.

I agree that the browsers have a private browsing mode.BUT this mode is options limited and manual.I'm with IE 8 and Firefox 3.5 on most highest privacy level but some sites just send their cookies and history files again and again and again.That's way i prefer Mil Shield.It not only cleans these sites stuff but keeps useful cookies as mail info.

I agree that the browsers have a private browsing mode.BUT this mode is options limited and manual.I'm with IE 8 and Firefox 3.5 on most highest privacy level but some sites just send their cookies and history files again and again and again.That's way i prefer Mil Shield.It not only cleans these sites stuff but keeps useful cookies as mail info.
Ok, that's cool. :)

Back