Windows 7 Dont like the new start menu?

Application launcher CSMenu makes up for the lack of a classic start menu option in 7 by creating a menu that looks and works just like the ancient Windows 2000 menu did.

sshot-2009-06-29-_3_.jpg

LifeHacker

Last edited:
For people who dont like it. This taskbar is coming custom to new os. Stop being so olden day and sticken with a old useless taskbar. The whole reason it was removed is because its old. The new start menu works better and looks nicer,

For people who dont like it. This taskbar is coming custom to new os. Stop being so olden day and sticken with a old useless taskbar. The whole reason it was removed is because its old. The new start menu works better and looks nicer,

I wasnt interested in starting another start menu debate, so please do not post comments like that here.

I'm not one of those who complain about it, I like its new functionality. But I just don't get wgy they made it so "milky" looking, why was not using the same elegant vista black color ? And why does the title bar of the maximized windows stay transparent and not solid black, which would look more distinct ?

So I hope they're gonna fix the colors.

:)

I have a question, is there a way to make the start menu panel, taskbar, and titles of maximized windows BLACK like in Vista ?

You mess around with the colors under personilize until you find the right shade of black.

Back
Top Bottom