Windows 7 dotTech Exclusive: Free 1 year license of Returnil Virtual System 2010 Home Lux!

reghakr

Essential Member
As promised earlier this week, we have a real treat for everyone this weekend:

Everyone can get a 1 year license of Link Removed - Invalid URL for free! Before I delve into how to get the 1 year license, let me give a quick overview of what RVS 2010 is for those that don't know.

Returnil Virtual System 2010 is a unique security software that protects your computer in an unorthodox manner. RVS 2010 uses a powerful combination of anti-virus, anti-malware, and a virtual system to protect your computer from all types of viruses and unwanted system changes.

The traditional security software like Avira, Kaspersky, Norton, AVG, NOD32, etc. actively, and on demand, detect and remove infected files. RVS 2010, on the other hand, has a two pronged attack to the malware problem

More.............dotTech Exclusive: Free 1 year license of Returnil Virtual System 2010 Home Lux! | Freebies | dotTech [.org]

This thing really screwed with my system. When I played music, it skipped a ton when changing the volume. After uninstalling the problem goes away.

Strange that it screwed up you sound, nut i.m sure a restore point was created when you instated ,so just go back and undo the instatll.

Back
Top Bottom