Windows 8 Double Trouble

Do I need to reset my PC? (Check Problem "Double Trouble")

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GamerGeek

So I got in my PC when I realize I have the Automatic Repair Loop.

I went to YouTube and look for ways to fix it. And there is one where you use the command log. "This seems legit". So I did everything there, but it doesn't work.

So then I went to the Startup Setting to go to Safe Mode, instead it went back to the Automatic Repair Loop. That didn't work.

So I tried to look what I change back at the command log. And hoping that I can fix it, but when it asks for the admin. I couldn't see my admin account. It's gone! And since that is my only account in this PC, I can't do much. HELP.

OR maybe I should just reset everything -_-

But then it takes a while to do stuff so please help.

Here is an image of what it looks like when I go to command prompt.

Thank You

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 362
Do you have the install media or have your created your backup/reapair discs?

Is this an OEM PC (Dell, HP, Acer, Gateway, etc.) or did you build it yourself from purchased parts you assembled?

Either way it would be helpful to have your full hardware specs on your computer. If you don't have these, you can download the free SPECCY diagnostic from www.piriform.com and post back the output text file back here to this thread for us to further analyze and make some specific recommendations for you.

If you haven't tested your Hard Drive, "Boot-Loops" as we like to call them are often caused by failing or failed hard drives.:eek: You can test yours by following the instructions in this very good link here:
Hard Drive Diagnostic Procedure

Good luck,
<<<BIGBEARJEDI>>>

Back