Download File

rvjimzhr

I'm having a problem locating my DOwnload Manager. When I download a file the Download box pops up with the file visible. If I try to minimize this box it disappears rather than going to the taskbar where other minimized programs go. When I search for "Downloads" all I get is "Audible Download Manager". The only way I can find this elusive Download box with all my previous downloads in it is to download something else to get the box to appear. PLEASE where is this box? Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having a problem locating my DOwnload Manager. When I download a file the Download box pops up with the file visible. If I try to minimize this box it disappears rather than going to the taskbar where other minimized programs go. When I search for "Downloads" all I get is "Audible Download Manager". The only way I can find this elusive Download box with all my previous downloads in it is to download something else to get the box to appear. PLEASE where is this box? Thanks!

Hello and Welcome !

Use this Tutorial Notification Area Icons - Hide or Show System Icons and Notifications - Windows 7 Forums and see if it's under Notification Area.

Hope this helps,
Captain

Last edited:
Back