Windows 10 download photo

carp1959

When i download a photo on a laptop from my phone and save to desktop how can i copy and paste the photo
in a correspondence, field to send to someone
Thank you

You will have to find the photo on your laptop, *unless* you still have it on your phone. Search for the Photos folder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no downloaded it to desktop won't copy and paste for some reason
trying to copy it to a comments box am sending

You will have to open it in something like Paint, then edit and attach it. I don't think you can copy and paste from the desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, some webforums and whatnot, to implant an image into the post one typically copies the desired image into the clipboard -- say, by lassoing it in Paint and invoking Copy -- and then hitting Ctrl-V to paste it directly into the body of the post. Dunno if the one you're dealing with is one of those, though.

When you download the image to your laptop make sure that it's a .jpg file or another common file format, it probably will be by default.
Make sure it's saved to the desktop.

If you want to send it in an email message open your email and find the insert button.
Place the cursor in your message where you want the image to appear, and navigate to the desktop, select the image and click OK or whatever your email requires.

The picture should appear in your message.

If you are not doing this with email, just select the photo on the Desktop and click Copy, then go to your document and place the cursor and right click and select Paste.

If you need to size the image, your email will probably let you select a size, if you are pasting it into a word document you can size in Paint or some other image editing software on in Word it will let you drag it to the size you want.

You can copy and paste from the desktop just like any other folder.
If you are talking about inserting it into your mail message you may have to use the Insert command in your email application.

However, I use Thunderbird for my email client and I just checked and I can copy and paste into the message I can even drag and drop images from my desktop into my email messages.

Back
Top Bottom