Windows 7 Downloading Problem

Jojona

I bought a new computer with Windows 7 OS and i got problem when downloading every file.everytime i downloaded a file,it can't be save.i tried to save it in dekstop but,when i look in the dekstop,the file can't no be found or not saved.its automatically removed from my computer.

and also everytime a turn on my PC,the wallpaper always black and theres a small writting the in the bottom right of the screen says:Build 7600 copy is not genuine

can somebody please help me ?

This can be more then one problem so let me ask you a few questions:

1. What anti virus is installed on the computer. Is the AV up to date or does it say "Expired"?
2. How long ago did you buy the computer. Was it NEW or just new for you? (Bought it from a friend)?
3. What browser are you using - IE? Do you have any other browsers installed that you can try to download from? If not, do you have another computer that you can download another browser, and install it onto your new computer?
4. Is it just one download that you are trying or every download doesn't work.
5. Could you provide a link with one of things you are trying to download?

I bought a new computer with Windows 7 OS and i got problem when downloading every file.everytime i downloaded a file,it can't be save.i tried to save it in dekstop but,when i look in the dekstop,the file can't no be found or not saved.its automatically removed from my computer.

and also everytime a turn on my PC,the wallpaper always black and theres a small writting the in the bottom right of the screen says:Build 7600 copy is not genuine

It seems like the OS version of your system a pirated copy. I would suggest you to install a new and fresh copy of Windows. Are you using any download manager for downloading ? If yes, try looking for the file in the default saving location.

It seems like the OS version of your system a pirated copy. I would suggest you to install a new and fresh copy of Windows. Are you using any download manager for downloading ? If yes, try looking for the file in the default saving location.

Let's not jump to conclusions that his copy is not genuine. This can happen with legal copies when something gets messed up.

Follow these guidelines to fix activation issues and check if your copy of Windows is legal:
Genuine Windows: frequently asked questions - Microsoft Windows

The small writing would indicate a Windows report that your OS isn't genuine. A genuine Windows doesn't show anything like that, it only makes remarks to update. The fact that your wallpaper is always black, could well point in the same direction.

I suggest you contact the seller. When buying a computer with a legitimate Windows, you should always get a disc. Windows comes with a disc, in order to make it possible to reinstall and / or correct things.

You've probably been fooled, that's my guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think,i know what cause this problem,when i click START,i see theres no my computer profile.usually when you start your computer,you can see your computer profile in the START button but,my computer not genuine and doesnt allow me to do anything including download.but,when i see in youtube/google to see more info bout copy not genuine,i can see people can do log on to their computer profile.my question is,how to log on as admin when the computer copy is not genuine ?

Like I said, instead of searching Google and Youtube, you should be fixing this as Microsoft says:

"If you're seeing notifications that the copy of Windows that is installed on your PC might not be genuine, or that you might be a victim of counterfeit software, it's likely that your copy of Windows was not properly activated or is otherwise not genuine.

To fix this, click the notification and follow the steps to either repair Windows or—if you have inadvertently obtained counterfeit software—buy genuine Windows.

Until you correct the issue, you'll receive periodic reminders that Windows is not genuine. In addition, to more clearly display these messages, your desktop might turn black. You can reset it, but every 60 minutes, it will return to black until the issue is resolved.
Regardless of genuine status, Windows will still be able to get critical security updates. However, access to optional updates or benefits available exclusively to genuine Windows customers, such as Microsoft Security Essentials, might be restricted."

Genuine Windows: frequently asked questions - Microsoft Windows

Back
Top Bottom