Windows 7 Driver Advice

masantula

Help: Driver Advice

Hey...i am using windows vista home premium 64 bit and have a toshiba L300 with 4gb ram and 250gb HDD....i want to upgrade to windows 7 using a clean install and the windows 7 version is Windows 7 RTM Gold Final Build 7600.16385 64 bit...its the final build, i did a compatability check with with wondows 7 upgrade advisor and the results said that my laptop is compatible and gave a list of all the drivers and programes that are compatible...everything said compatible and no conflicts, so before the clean install i will back up the drivers using driver magician andi know the advisor said no conflicts, my main issue is the drivers, will the back-upd drivers work with the new windows?

Hope can get some help at this..

Thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Hey...i am using windows vista home premium 64 bit and have a toshiba L300 with 4gb ram and 250gb HDD....i want to upgrade to windows 7 using a clean install and the windows 7 version is Windows 7 RTM Gold Final Build 7600.16385 64 bit...its the final build, i did a compatability check with with wondows 7 upgrade advisor and the results said that my laptop is compatible and gave a list of all the drivers and programes that are compatible...everything said compatible and no conflicts, so before the clean install i will back up the drivers using driver magician andi know the advisor said no conflicts, my main issue is the drivers, will the back-upd drivers work with the new windows?

Hope can get some help at this..

Thanks in advance..

If you cannot find any windows 7 drivers then usually vista drivers will suffice.. However this isn't true for all cases so I guess your gonna just have to wait and see if any problems emerge.. You've done everything right so far, so the possibility that you'll be fine is good..

Back
Top Bottom