Windows Vista Driver error and system going to sleep automatically.

tkartik

Hello All,
Am using Vista home edition of 32 bit, for the last few days my system was going to sleep mode automatically and its not starting for another 20 minutes.
In the EVENT VIEWER i got this errors most of the time.
EventID: 101 EventSource: yukonwlh.
Desc : Driver has encountered an internal error

And the pc is not going to sleep immediately once this error is seen, after 1 hour like that its going. Is this the cause or something problem?

Regards,
Kartik

Look in Device Manager for an entry with a yellow flag and let us know what it is

EventID yukonwlh is new to me. Try a Google search for yukonwlh and look over the results

Seems to be something with the network controller. Are you having any problems connecting to the Internet?

In the device manager there is a yellow one for
Other Devices
|--------------Unknown Device (YELLOW FLAG).

And I dont have any network problems.

Hi I found something new, am facing this problem only when I connect to internet. Am able to browse smoothly but after some time its going to sleep automatically.
If am away from internet its going smoothly without any errors in EVENT VIEWER.
So any suggestions for this????
If you want I will send all the Event logs which I had saved before its going to sleep.
Please provide your mailid so that I can mail you of the screenshots, and my mail id is
[email protected]

Regards,
Kartik

Last edited:
This is the drivers which i found for my HP Laptop model, could you please tell me which one i need to install.

Link Removed - Invalid URL

I would definitely do the chipset update and look over the versions and dates of your other drivers to determine if they are newer than the ones you have

Doesn't you HP have a Software and Hardware Update Utility.........under PC Tools and Help or HP Update on the Start Menu?

Mine did.

Hey I'm new

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Hello and welcome to th windows7forums.

Not sure if this is the proper thread to start in, unless you're having problems with your HP computer

If we can be of any help, simply post a thread.

Please fill you your computer specification in the UserCP link located at the top left hand side of the page.

Last edited:
Drivers are single biggest issue with Vista, I had complete and utter head aches with Nforce drivers for the nvidia 5 series chips on my Gigabyte MoBo running vista. Untill I cam across a website dedicated to those of us with issues from having those chips. Nvidia should have stuck to GPU's!

Back