Windows 7 Driver Notice

Well i've done a fresh x86 install and have the same fucking issues.
Im hopping mad!:mad::mad::mad:
These issues should be resolved by now it release is in less than a month.
I ain't payin for this substandard shite.
I've had enough!
Im going open source,fuck Microslave,they've got billions at their disposal and all they can come up with is this crap.Link Removed due to 404 Error

Last edited:
You never did check up on the bios did you? Now may be prudent?

I'll try once again lol...

I know your mad and feeling pissed off but please keep the swearing down. I know you don't normally swear so we'll just forget about it but it can offend.

Last edited:
Asmodeus man....chill :)

All I'm asking is that you cut it down as it can offend others.

I'd rather try and get your system fixed... :D

Did you check the bios?

Anyone know when Gigabyte usually releases drivers for a new OS? My USB ports in the back dont work and im guessing i need the new drivers....

Thankyou..:)

Here's the main page from Gigabyte:

GIGABYTE - Product - Motherboard - Specification - GA-EP43-DS3R (rev. 1.0)

Driver page here:

GIGABYTE - Support&Download - Motherboard - Driver - GA-EP43-DS3R (rev. 1.0)

This next link is for Intels P43 chipset (which you have) and the latest driver can be found though this link..

Intel® P43 Express Chipset - Tools & Software

Think this will fix the USB issue? I've already installed the one form gigabytes page but no luck

If you try the intel link as that may have a more recent version..

Fingers crossed
grinning-smiley-003.gif

:D

Sorry to hear that... I'm not sure if this will prove to be a solution but check out my screenshot. You'll see where I've highlighted the check box for 'Don't tell me about USB errors'... It might be worth a shot?

need Intel® 82845G Graphics Controller for windows 7

need Intel® 82845G Graphics Controller for windows 7 starter (built 7000) x86

i had checked the intel download center but there is no update after windows xp for this Intel® 82845G Graphics Controller please help me i m in urgent need of this.........

without installing driver was able to get only 640x480 resolution

help me regarding this issue...

thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!

I'm afraid that if it stops at XP then your hardware might be to old.

I was thinking I'll add my little experience with Vista/ Windows 7 driver issue.

Ok when I built my PC, I had a lot of issue with the GA-M55SLI-S4 and the drivers that came with it, I did a little digging around, found that 5 series chip set drivers by nvidia weren't all they were cracked up to be.

Then I came across this NVIDIA Forums > Blue screen in vista, nForce(TM) SATA Driver Which in turn lead me to this NVIDIA Forums > Blue screen in vista, nForce(TM) SATA Driver and hay presto problem solved, read the first post on the first link was what I was having.

Was the same when I loaded windows 7 on here, so I had to go to the second link and download the drivers from there.

If you have problems with audio drivers for Windows 7, I managed to find a site that has some compatible drivers for cards that don't support win7 ( i have a soundblaster live ). I saw they have other drivers(like video), mostly for win7 and vista. Hope it helps you too. You can find them here

Driver for Lenovo T400 laptop integrated camera

Lenovo T400 laptop integrated camera
I installed this device driver software using window update.
The device manager confirmed that the driver software is up to date, but the camera didn't work. When I used YM or Skype, these program said the camera is not connected.
On Windows XP, this device worked normally.
Please help.

Back
Top Bottom