Windows 7 drver for lexmark E210 Win 7

fredspennsch

hello I am trying to get a driver for mi printer lexmark E210, bgut lexmark does not have the driver for this printer, somebody knows how to figure it out.
Saludos, estoy buscnado el driver para mi impresora lexmark e210 para windows 7 pero lexmark no lotiene. alguien sabe como resolver este problema?
Thanks
Gracias

Hi there,

Normally I would suggest using the Vista drivers, but it appears this printer model doesn't have those either: Lexmark - United States

Not to mention, the e210 isn't on this list of devices Lexmark says can be used with Windows 7: Lexmark - United States

Unless another poster has a solution, I think you might be out of luck :/

Cheers,

Walker
Windows Outreach Team

hello I am trying to get a driver for mi printer lexmark E210, bgut lexmark does not have the driver for this printer, somebody knows how to figure it out.
Saludos, estoy buscnado el driver para mi impresora lexmark e210 para windows 7 pero lexmark no lotiene. alguien sabe como resolver este problema?
Thanks
Gracias
Hi

4 años tarde, pero encontré la solución justo antes de deshacerme de mi impresora Lexmark e-210. La solución: Hay que instalar los drivers de la impresora Samsung ML-1210 (ML-1200 ) . Al parecer tienen el mismo firmware. Los pasos:
  1. Bajar los driver de samsung.com/us
  2. Instalar
  3. Conectar la impresora hasta que el sistema la liste en el Administrador de dispositivos como dispositivo desconocido
  4. Ingresar al Administrador de dispositivos de Windows, buscar el apartado "Actualizar controlador"
  5. Buscar en la lista de dispositivos del equipo por fabricante Samsung->ML1200 - OJO: está al final de la lista como certificado no validado por MS.
  6. Después de seleccionarlo tu impresora aparecerá como Samsung ML-1200, pero funcionará normalmente
Espero te sirva.

Saludos.

http://multimediaefectiva.com

Four years later, but I found the solution just before getting rid of my printer Lexmark e-210. The solution: You have to install the drivers for the Samsung ML-1210 (ML-1200) printer. Apparently they have the same firmware. The steps:

Download the driver from samsung.com / us
install
Connect the printer to the system list in the Device Manager as an unknown device
Enter the Windows Device Manager, look for the "Update Driver"
Search the list of devices by manufacturer Samsung team-> ML1200 - EYE: at the bottom of the list as certificate not validated by MS.
After selecting your printer will appear as Samsung ML-1200, but will work normally

================================

I pasted a translation of the above reply because this is good stuff that should be shared with non-bilinguals. Never would have thought of this approach.

I'm in the same boat with the HP Laserjet 1012--great little printer, love it, but there is no apparent way to use it with Windows 7. I've been keeping an old XP machine around just so I can use it, but that solution is on borrowed time. Anybody know of a solution like this one for the 1012?

Back
Top Bottom