dualboot window7 / Linux

bloodmage

hello world again me :D .

so i have a little problem i want to see how can i cute my partition for i install linux ?

and need i install something for get the dual boot page ? ( for i pick window or linux as OS )

thanks in advance bloodmage .

DROOOOOLLLL! I need to find a towel! OMG (and I swore I would never sink to the level of using that expression) O M G again. What drivetrain/suspension/offsets (engine setback, widened track, etc)?

Last edited:
I have not tried with windows7 I was using linux with XP SP2. Just check it out if it works for you. First install Windows7 in your C drive and create a new partition and leave it without formating. Now install Linux operating system and it will create the required space automatically. The boot loader will be created with a menu and you will find a option for 5 sec at the time of loading.

Joshua, pls clarify?

I have not tried with windows7 I was using linux with XP SP2. Just check it out if it works for you. First install Windows7 in your C drive and create a new partition and leave it without formating. Now install Linux operating system and it will create the required space automatically. The boot loader will be created with a menu and you will find a option for 5 sec at the time of loading.
Hey Joshua,
To whom were you posting. Although I got here myself out of interest in dualboot stuff.
my post on this thread was to the photo of the damfine blue car!
I think it helps in threads to mention to whom the reply is intended, since threads can do a lot of weaving (pun intended), although in my previous post, I see I did not follow my own advice. But did you see that car?
DrWattsOn

Last edited:
Back