DVD code 19

Discussion in 'Windows 7 Help and Support' started by paul tickner, Nov 26, 2010.

1. paul tickner

paul tickner New Member

my dvd player on my acer aspire laptop does not respond to any new dvds when I want to play them. I then went to devices under hardware and selected the CD/DVD device and then get this message."Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19) "
    Please help
    Paul Tickner

2. TorrentG

TorrentG Banned

1. Click Start

[​IMG]
      , type regedit in the Start Search box, and then click regedit in the Programs list.[​IMG] If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type your password, or click Continue.
    2. Locate, and then click the following registry subkey:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    3. In the right pane, if you have UpperFilters, right-click UpperFilters, and then click Delete.
    4. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the UpperFilters registry entry.
    5. In the right pane, if you have LowerFilters, right-click LowerFilters, and then click Delete.
    6. Click Yes to confirm the removal of the LowerFilters registry entry.
    7. Exit Registry Editor, and then restart the computer.

3. Almir Smajic

Almir Smajic New Member

[langtitle=sr]Re: DVD code 19[/langtitle]

[lang=sr]ziv ti nama bio bilion godina sve sto pozelis imo hvalllllaaaaaa punoooooooooooooooo[/lang]